AIMS & OBJECTIVE
- To spread awareness of the game in Schools.
- To provide a platform for young champions.
- To identify talented players at a young age.
- To encourage and support all the State Associations.
- To make Table Tennis the most played sport in schools.
NATURE OF THE EVENT
The event shall be an Inter School Competition amongst all types of schools affiliated to various Boards (except Open School). This competition shall be a yearly event conducted in two Stages:
Stage 1 - State Championship:
It shall be conducted in one city of each State of India. The city shall preferably be the capital of the respective States. The winning Team in this stage shall be the ‘State Inter School Champion’ in that category.
Stage 2 - National Championship:
One State Champion Team from each State in each category shall qualify for the National Championships to be conducted as Stage 2. The winning Team in this Stage shall be the ‘National Inter School Champion’ in that category.